Have You Checked for Blockage in Your Water Lines Lately?
Are Your Crops Suffering From Fouling and Plugging?
Reduce Operational Costs and Improve Crop Health and Yield!
Irrigation Water Management
Every Drop Matters™
Combining technology and crop management, Simplot’s Water Logic™ Services has developed a result driven, industry proven platform which addresses the need for the accurate delivery of irrigation water and agronomic inputs, helping minimize unnecessary operating costs and improving crop health.
What We Do
- Treat irrigation systems for fouling or plugging related to water quality (mineral, biological and silt)
- Treat irrigation systems for biological issues (algae, bacteria, bio-film)
- Preventative and continued maintenance
- Full diagnostic services (EDDV & ROI calculator)
- Ongoing field service and support
How is your distribution uniformity?
Irrigation distribution uniformity is a measure of how uniformly water is applied to the area being watered, expressed as a percentage.
- 90% and above is considered excellent
- 89% – 75% is considered good
- 74% and under is considered poor